11 RCA Physicians Included in Newsweek’s list of America’s Best Eye Doctors 2023
Retina Consultants of America is proud to announce that 11 of the physicians in our network have been included on Newsweek’s list of “America’s Best Eye Doctors 2023.” Consisting of 400 of the most esteemed ophthalmologists and optometrists nationwide, Newsweek’s list is based on input from over 10,000 medical experts and healthcare providers. The RCA doctors who made the 2023 list are:
- Charles C. Wykoff, MD, PhD, Retina Consultants of Texas
- David M. Brown, MD, Retina Consultants of Texas
- Amy C. Schefler, MD, Retina Consultants of Texas
- Vincent A. Deramo, MD, Vitreoretinal Consultants of NY
- Philip J. Ferrone, MD, Vitreoretinal Consultants of NY
- David M. Fastenberg, MD, Vitreoretinal Consultants of NY
- Kenneth B. Graham, MD, Vitreoretinal Consultants of NY
- Peter A. Nixon, MD, Austin Retina Associates
- Ryan C. Young, MD, Austin Retina Associates
- Carl C. Awh, MD, FASRS, Tennessee Retina
- Brandon G. Busbee, MD, Tennessee Retina
The Doctors of RCA
We are thrilled to have so many retina specialists included on Newsweek’s 2023 list, a testament to their outstanding contributions in the field. At RCA, we take immense pride in the tireless dedication of our doctors, united in our mission to save sight and enhance lives through cutting-edge innovation and unwavering commitment to quality care.
Not only have these specialists received their medical training from the world's most prestigious institutions, but they have also demonstrated their expertise through extensive clinical research, academic leadership, and educational initiatives. Their impact goes beyond accolades, touching the lives of countless patients. This recognition reaffirms that the doctors of RCA are not just leaders in their field; they are a source of hope for those facing retinal challenges.