Dr. Margaret Chang will be a panelist at the upcoming American Society of Retinal Specialists (ASRS) meeting this July. She will be discussing age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
Pediatric retinal specialist, Dr. Philip Ferrone has many talks and appointments underway including:
- Serving as the ASRS Program Director for their Annual Meeting
- Moderating Wet AMD discussion (section 1) at Annual Meeting for ASRS
- Presenting Talk on Surgical Results of Combined Hamartomas of the Retina and RPE at the Jules Gonin Meeting
- Moderating ASRS Symposium at the Euretina Meeting
- AAO Pre-Academy Retina Meeting Talk on Management of Stickler Disease Retinal Detachments
Dr. Larry Halperin from Retinal Group of Florida has published many articles including:
- Retina Times, “Retina Drugs in 2020: A health care policy perspective on pricing” co-authored with Richard Garfinkel
- JAMA Ophthalmology, “Using machine learning to monitor Keratoconus Progression”
- Journal of Current Ophthalmology, “Understanding the advent of artificial intelligence in ophthalmology”
- Paper submitted to JAMA Ophthalmology, “Eye care trends in young adults”
- Providing peer review, Journal of Vitreoretinal Diseases, Journal of Ophthalmology, and JAMA Ophthalmology
And he has spoken at the following meetings including:
- American Society of Retina Specialists designed for current Retina Fellows, "Finding a retina job in a post-COVID world"
- Moderator for ASRS annual meeting this summer, “Surgical Techniques and Maneuvers Symposium”